The US State Department seems to be having trouble figuring out which side to support in the Middle East and North African uprisings. I thought this handy dandy quiz might help them pick the winner.
1. Is the government in power appointed by itself?
2. Was the government in power elected in a fraudulent manner?
3. Does the government oppress women, non-heterosexuals and people based on their religion?
4. Does the government use violence to control its people?
5. Does the government control access to all forms of media and telecommunications?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, you’re rooting for the wrong team. Wasn’t that easy?